Stemilt Growers – Operations Strategy Consulting
- Defined the tactical and strategic road maps to implement Sales & Operations Planning processes within the largest tree fruit packer in the Pacific Northwest.
- Validated operations systems strategy and recommended enhancements that significantly improved the productivity of both the operations and sales teams. Enabled Stemilt to more effectively pack and sell fruit across the manifest.
- Led the integration of a California based cherry and stone fruit grower and packer.
ChemPoint.com – Import/Export Transactional Support
- Provided ChemPoint.com import/export customs clearance subject matter expertise to re-engineer processes and streamline inbound and outbound order flows during a spike in international volume.
- Assisted with the selection and implementation of a new global brokerage and freight forwarder. Included defining overall requirements, coordinated the RFP process and provided support during transition.
Diedrich Coffee Company – Interim Operations Leadership
- Provided Diedrich Coffee interim plant operations leadership during a period of extreme growth. Re-engineered scheduling process which culminated with the selection and implementation of a new finite scheduling tool (PlanetTogether).
- Negotiated supply contracts reducing COGS by close to $1MM.
- Provided logistics/manufacturing subject matter expertise and functional leadership implementing SAGE MAS500.
Real Mex Restaurants (Chevy’s, El Torito, Acapulco Grills) – Multiple Resources & Roles
- Provided interim operations staff to lead execution level activity through Chapter 11.
- Led the rationalization and outsourcing of restaurant and support distribution saving Real Mex several million dollars annually. Effort included outsourcing both warehouse fulfillment and transportation operations.
- Provided functional and technical leadership to support the implementation of Sage X3
Phillips Healthcare – Solution Architect/Technical Manager
- Successfully led a team to implement the most ambitious and complex Siebel project worldwide with complex Integration and change order requirements. Through collaboration and discussion with the business helped identify additional strategic and selling opportunities through process change and information capture.
Oberto Sausage Company – Manufacturing Engineering Consultant
- Contracted during a period of accelerated company growth to add significant manufacturing and packaging capacity along with process flow optimization for Oberto Sausage Company.
ChemPoint.com – Project Manager/Consultant
- Managed team of business analysts defining ERP requirements to select a new global ERP and replace three legacy Dynamics GP instances and ~15 off-the-shelf and custom applications.
- Consolidated business and technical requirements into vendor RFP, demonstration scripts and surveys. Organized multi-day demos of Dynamics AX, Epicor E9, Netsuite, and SAP ByDesign. Ultimately led the organization to a final selection.
- Developed 12 month implementation plan and business case for global ERP implementation.